성경묵상. 호세아 8-9장. "말씀이 찾아와 임하다." 설(說).래임(來臨).

[설래임 說.來臨] 말씀이 찾아와 임하다

성경묵상. 호세아 8-9장. "말씀이 찾아와 임하다." 설(說).래임(來臨).

최고관리자 0 14

().래임(來臨). Daily devotion. 호세아 8-9

하나님이 실연당하셨습니다. 사랑에 배신당하셨습니다. God has been brokenhearted. God has been betrayed by love.

실연당하고 잊지 못하는 사람들은 추억의 사진첩을 들춰보며 추억을 더듬곤 합니다. 하나님이 지금 그러십니다. 너를 보았을 때 마치 광야에서 포도를 만남 같고, 무화과나무에서 처음 맺힌 첫열매를 본 것 같았다.”(10) 하십니다. 광야에서의 포도는 너무나 귀한 식물이 됩니다. 포도의 수분과 당분은 광야에서의 갈증과 피로감을 한번해 해결해주기 때문입니다. 무화과나무는 보통 4년째에 그 실과를 수확할 수 있다고 합니다. 그런 무화과나무는 뿌리분포가 얕아 가뭄에 약하기에, 팔레스타인의 농부들이 무화과나무의 첫열매를 보게 되면 얼마나 기뻤을지 우리는 쉽게 상상할 수 있습니다.

광야에서의 포도, 무화과나무의 첫열매. 이 두 표현은 하나님께서 이스라엘을 얼마나 귀하게 여기셨는지, 그들 때문에 당신이 얼마나 큰 기쁨을 누리셨었는지 고백하시는 겁니다.

그런데, 이스라엘은 그런 하나님의 사랑을 배신하고 우상(바알)에게 몸을 바쳤습니다. 그 이유는 풍요와 다산의 신인 바알이 더 많은 수확을 자신들에게 준다고 믿었기 때문입니다.(호세아 9:1; *타작마당에서 음행의 값을 좋아하였느니라.)

_

오늘 우리는 어떻습니까? 오늘 나는 한눈 팔지 않고 하나님과의 사랑에 집중하고 있습니까? 하나님보다 더 큰 만족과 기쁨을 돈이란 우상, 쾌락이란 우상에서 찾고 있지는 않습니까?

People who break up with a loved one and cannot forget them often recall memories of that love. God is doing that now. When I first saw you, God says, “It was like meeting grapes in the wilderness, like seeing the first fruit on a fig tree” (v. 10). Grapes in the wilderness become a very precious plant. The moisture and sugar in grapes can quench thirst and fatigue in the wilderness in one fell swoop. Fig trees typically produce fruit in their fourth year, and since they have a shallow root system that makes them susceptible to drought, we can easily imagine the joy of the Palestinian farmers when they saw the first fruit on the fig tree.

Grapes in the wilderness, the first fruits of the fig tree. Both of these expressions are God's way of saying how much He valued Israel and how much joy He had in them.

Yet, Israel betrayed this love of God and gave themselves to an idol (Baal) because they believed that Baal(the god of abundance and fertility) would give them a better harvest (Hosea 9:1; *They loved the reward of fornication in the threshing floor).

_

What about us today?

Am I focused on my love for God without being distracted? Am I looking for greater satisfaction and joy in the idols of money and pleasure than in God?

0 Comments